Complaints about editorial matters may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Rhea Magazine aims to handle all complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible.
2. All complaints will be acknowledged upon receipt.
3. If we receive multiple complaints about the same issue we may make one response to all.
4. We may request further information from you to enable us to investigate your complaint.
5. We will deal promptly with complaints. Once full details have been established, we aim to resolve any complaint within 28 days. If we believe that no breach of the Editors’ Code is involved, we will tell you.
6. If your complaint involves a significant inaccuracy, misleading statement or distortion - once recognised - we will promptly correct it with due prominence, and an apology will be published where appropriate.
7. If at any stage of your complaint we do not hear back from you within 28 working days, we will consider your complaint resolved.
CORRECTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS
Requests for corrections or clarification should be sent by email to email@example.com.